จาก Thai wordpress
Template tags are used within your blog's Templates to display information dynamically or otherwise customize your blog, providing the tools to make it as individual and interesting as you are. Below is a list of the general user tags available in WordPress, sorted by function-specific category.
For further information on template tags and templates in general, see the following:
- เรียนรู้ tags ที่ใช้ใน template - an introduction to Template Tags.
- Anatomy of a Template Tag - details of how to put Tags into Template files.
- How to Pass Tag Parameters - details of how to use Parameters with Tags.
- Include Tags - additional tags related to including one Template file within another.
- Conditional Tags - additional tags, not shown here, related to making your Templates more flexible with options.
- Function Reference - additional tags related to core WordPress functionality.
- Deprecated Functions - additional tags that are Deprecated.
- Templates - a comprehensive list of Template, Theme, and Tag resources.
- Stepping Into Templates - introduction to Template files.
Note: If you have an interesting twist on the implementation of a template tag, you're encouraged to add to its documentation for the benefit of other WordPress users. However, first see Contributing to WordPress and Codex:Contributing for help and guidelines on editing Codex pages.